Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Deal-A-Day Sale!!!



First off.... sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy. Work is slow, and I keep getting laid off a few days a week, and now my sleep schedule is TOTALLY messed up! This stinks, I'm starting to think that maybe I'd be better off totally off work! ... oh well, life will go on, and I'll be a crab ass for a while! haha!


Please check out my web site http://www.gimmeahaller.myctmh.com/ EVERY day for our clearance sale! Be on the look out for Goodie Box Day. There are 3 of them left! The other days, are EXCELLENT special items FREE with a stamp set purchase. Only the one stamp set, and the special item can be ordered at a time, and EVERYTHING has LOW shipping rates!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line or two if you like anything you see on my blog! Thankies!