Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Close To My Heart


Here's one of the first cards I have made with my new product kit from Close To My Heart! We used some crystal blue card stock for the card, a few matching papers from the My Reflections Emporium Level 2 paper packet, sponged the edges with cocoa and twilight inks, stamped the heart and flower on another piece of card stock, cut them out and attached! It was so easy, we made 4 cards in 15 minutes. Steve helped me, he loves crafting with his momma!

I am partially laid off again this week, so I will have more time to get a few things made. I'm also working on a few little purses (I will post pictures later today). Hopefully, I will also have time to learn how to get a nice background and more pictures added to my blog! Tami, I may need some help, LOL!!


Thanks to everyone for reading, please leave me some comments!


Enjoy the day! Spring is right around the corner!!! YEAH


Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line or two if you like anything you see on my blog! Thankies!